2017 Brass Passes are SOLD OUT
A WWOZ Brass Pass is your ticket to all 7 days of Jazz Fest 2017, and comes with the following benefits:
- Brass Passes allow you same-day re-entry to Jazz Fest, unlike regular Jazz Fest tickets.
- Brass Passes are fully transferable. A different person can use the pass each day of the Fest.
- Brass Passes grant you access to tables & chairs, shade, fruit, iced coffee, misters and separate bathrooms in the WWOZ Hospitality Tent. See the NOTE below on new Hospitality Tent access rules.
- You'll also have access to WiFi and device recharging stations.
- Your Brass Pass purchase comes with a full year's WWOZ membership and a portion of the proceeds go directly to the station so we can keep bringing the music and culture of New Orleans to the Universe.
NOTE: Only Brass Pass holders may gain entry to the WWOZ Hospitality Tent. In order to ensure a safe, quality experience in the Hospitality Tent, we can no longer admit "plus one" guests. However, children 10 & under can enter the WWOZ hospitality tent with a Brass Pass Holder.
Panoramic view of the Hospitality Tent at Jazz Fest.
More Brass Pass Info:
Hospitality Tent Photos
See what the Hospitality Tent from the inside with these photos: