If You Bought a 2020 Brass Pass...
A few weeks ago, all 2020 WWOZ Brass Pass purchasers received an email regarding your options following the cancellation of this year's Jazz Fest. However, we will still have not heard back from some of you! If you purchased a Brass Pass and have not communicated with us, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A WWOZ Brass Pass is your ticket to 8 days of Jazz Fest and comes with the following benefits:
- Brass Pass purchasers will have access to a dedicated admission line at two entrances-- Sauvage and Gentilly! Security checks will be in place for all Jazz Fest attendees.
- Brass Passes allow you same-day re-entry to Jazz Fest, unlike regular Jazz Fest tickets.
- Brass Passes are fully transferable. A different person can use the pass each day of the Fest.
- Brass Passes grant you access to tables & chairs, shade, fruit, iced coffee, misters and separate bathrooms in the WWOZ Hospitality Tent. See the NOTE below on new Hospitality Tent access rules.
- You'll also have access to WiFi and device recharging stations.
- Your Brass Pass purchase comes with a full year's WWOZ membership and a portion of the proceeds go directly to the station so we can keep bringing the music and culture of New Orleans to the Universe.
NOTE: Only Brass Pass holders may gain entry to the WWOZ Hospitality Tent. In order to ensure a safe, quality experience in the Hospitality Tent, we can no longer admit "plus one" guests. However, children 10 & under can enter the WWOZ hospitality tent with a Brass Pass Holder.
Panoramic view of the Hospitality Tent at Jazz Fest.
More Brass Pass Info:
Hospitality Tent Photos
See what the Hospitality Tent from the inside with these photos: