2019 Brass Passes are SOLD OUT
Please note that 2019 Brass Passes will cost $675 and be valid for these seven days of Jazz Fest:
Thursday, April 25; Friday, April 26; Saturday, April 27; Sunday, April 28; Friday, May 3; Saturday, May 4; Sunday, May 5.
WWOZ will be offering Brass Pass holders an opportunity to buy one Thursday, May 2nd ticket for each Brass Pass purchased, at an additional cost of $185 per ticket plus applicable service charges.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have already purchased a 2019 Brass Pass, you will be still be given an opportunity to buy one Thursday, May 2 ticket for each Brass Pass you have purchased. The cost is $185 per ticket, plus applicable service charges. Please look for an email from WWOZ on how to make this purchase. If you have any questions, please contact our membership department at (504) 568-1239 or email email@example.com.
The WWOZ Hospitality Tent will be open for all 8 days of Jazz Fest.
The latest information on tickets and music line-up for the 50th Anniversary Jazz Fest can always be found at www.nojazzfest.com.
A WWOZ Brass Pass is your ticket to 7 days (see note above) of Jazz Fest and comes with the following benefits:
- Brass Passes allow you same-day re-entry to Jazz Fest, unlike regular Jazz Fest tickets.
- Brass Passes are fully transferable. A different person can use the pass each day of the Fest.
- Brass Passes grant you access to tables & chairs, shade, fruit, iced coffee, misters and separate bathrooms in the WWOZ Hospitality Tent. See the NOTE below on new Hospitality Tent access rules.
- You'll also have access to WiFi and device recharging stations.
- Your Brass Pass purchase comes with a full year's WWOZ membership and a portion of the proceeds go directly to the station so we can keep bringing the music and culture of New Orleans to the Universe.
NOTE: Only Brass Pass holders may gain entry to the WWOZ Hospitality Tent. In order to ensure a safe, quality experience in the Hospitality Tent, we can no longer admit "plus one" guests. However, children 10 & under can enter the WWOZ hospitality tent with a Brass Pass Holder.
Panoramic view of the Hospitality Tent at Jazz Fest.
More Brass Pass Info:
Hospitality Tent Photos
See what the Hospitality Tent from the inside with these photos: