A WWOZ Brass Pass is your ticket to all days of Jazz Fest and comes with the following benefits:
- Brass Passes grant you unlimited access to The WWOZ Hospitality Tent--An Oasis which includes fresh fruit, iced coffee, water, tables & chairs, shade, misters and separate bathrooms with dedicated attendants. It's the perfect way to celebrate Jazz Fest with Ozillians from around the world!
- Our Hospitality tent also includes access to WiFi and device recharging stations. Children 10 & under can enter the WWOZ Hospitality Tent with a Brass Pass Holder.
- Brass Passes allow you same-day re-entry to Jazz Fest, unlike regular Jazz Fest tickets.
- Brass Passes are fully transferable. A different person can use the pass each day of the Fest!
- You'll also be present to see our show hosts and various special guests as we broadcast live from our WWOZ Hospitality Tent to our worldwide audience.
- Your Brass Pass purchase comes with a full year's WWOZ membership. A portion of the proceeds go directly to the station so we can keep bringing the music and culture of New Orleans to the Universe!
NOTE: Only Brass Pass holders may gain entry to the WWOZ Hospitality Tent. In order to ensure a safe, quality experience in the Hospitality Tent, we can no longer admit "plus one" guests. However, children 10 & under can enter the WWOZ hospitality tent with a Brass Pass Holder.
Panoramic view of the Hospitality Tent at Jazz Fest.
More Brass Pass Info:
Hospitality Tent Photos
See what the Hospitality Tent from the inside with these photos: