Thank you from all of us at 'OZ for stepping up and giving us the juice we need to keep bringing you the best of the best in New Orleans music and culture. Your support during these tough times means so much to the WWOZ family.
Photos from our Fall 2008 Membership Drive
A Special Thanks to our Volunteers
WWOZ keeps the groove alive with a ton help from our friends, show hosts and volunteers. These very special folks dedicate their time and energy to making 'OZ what it is. From playing killer music, answering pledge calls and co-producing, to picking up food and stuffing envelopes, our volunteers keep us going and growing!
Phone Bank Volunteers:
Food / Operations /
A Bit of Everything:
If we left out any names, we sincerely apologize, and we’ll make sure to get it right on the next go around! If you are interested in joining this groovy bunch of folks in volunteering, give our Volunteer Coordinator, Maryse, a call at (504) 568-1239 or send an email to email@example.com.
Check out day-by-day highlights from our Fall 2008 Membership Drive:
- Day 11 — Thursday, October 16 — Dr. John, Kermit Ruffins, Kirk Joseph
- Day 10 — Wednesday, October 15 — Ingrid Lucia, Troy Turner, Billy Iuso
- Day 9 — Tuesday, October 14 — Walter Washington, Irene Sage
- Day 8 — Monday, October 13 — Donald Harrison, Jr., Rick Trolsen
- Day 7 — Sunday, October 12 — Aaron Neville
- Day 6 — Saturday, October 11 — Sorongo
- Day 5 — Friday, October 10 — The Mario Abney Quintet, Topsy Chapman
- Day 4 — Thursday, October 9 — Juan-Carlos Formell, The Revivalists
- Day 3 — Wednesday, October 8 — Guitar Lightnin' Lee, The Pfister Sisters
- Day 2 — Tuesday, October 7 — The Thelonious Monk Institute Ensemble
- Day 1 — Monday, October 6 — Margie Perez