See what's going on at the station during the Fall Membership Drive. Here is our daily coverage from Monday, October 6.
Monday's live broadcasts:
- Leon “Kid Chocolate” Brown on Keith Hill's New Orleans Music Show
- Margie Perez on Blues Eclectic, hosted by Andrew Grafe
Day 1 — The Drive is Happening!
Margie Perez and her band came by the studio and delighted our listeners with their soulful music on Andrew Grafe's Blues Eclectic show. Performing with her live in the new WWOZ music studio are "Wolf" Hodges on guitar, Will Repholz on bass, and Kyle Sharamitaro on drums.
WWOZ show host Andrew Grafe brings you his Blues Eclectic show every Monday afternoon.
Keith Hill hosts the New Orleans Music Show, spinning the best local blues and R&B every Monday at 11 a.m.
First-time WWOZ volunteer Markus from Switzerland takes a short break from his duties.
Tom, Mary Liz and Don in the broadcast studio drumming up support for the station.
Blaire and Mike provide a cheery greeting to visitors at the reception desk.
Dave and Mike standing by to take your calls to join or renew your membership. Give 'em a call — they'd love to hear from you!
Molly and Crystal are on hand to answer all of your pressing membership questions.
Julia is diligently processing your pledges as they come in. Thanks for helping WWOZ keep the groove alive!
- Day 11 — Thursday, October 16 — Dr. John, Kermit Ruffins, Kirk Joseph
- Day 10 — Wednesday, October 15 — Ingrid Lucia, Troy Turner, Billy Iuso
- Day 9 — Tuesday, October 14 — Walter Washington, Irene Sage
- Day 8 — Monday, October 13 — Donald Harrison, Jr., Rick Trolsen
- Day 7 — Sunday, October 12 — Aaron Neville
- Day 6 — Saturday, October 11 — Sorongo
- Day 5 — Friday, October 10 — The Mario Abney Quintet, Topsy Chapman
- Day 4 — Thursday, October 9 — Juan-Carlos Formell, The Revivalists
- Day 3 — Wednesday, October 8 — Guitar Lightnin' Lee, The Pfister Sisters
- Day 2 — Tuesday, October 7 — The Thelonious Monk Institute Ensemble
- Day 1 — Monday, October 6 — Margie Perez