WWOZ Piano Night returns for its 30th year on April 30 at the House of Blues.
Piano Night is the flagship benefit for WWOZ 90.7FM and has become a tradition among New Orleans music lovers and loyal fans all over the world.
Held each year on the Monday night between the two New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival weekends, Piano Night features a great line-up of players, each of whom is a torch-bearer of the New Orleans Piano Tradition.
Here's the lineup:
Jon Cleary Marcia Ball
Ellis Marsalis Henry Gray
Davell Crawford Tom McDermott
Joe Krown Bob Seeley
David Torkanowsky Al “Lil Fats” Jackson
- General Admission – First Floor, Standing Room Only - $50
- Leadbelly - First Floor with Reserved Seating Area - $100
- Piano Heaven – Second Floor Access with Buffet by Jacques-Imo's. Limited Seating Available - $150
- Reserved Balcony Seat – Second Floor Access with Reserved VIP Seat Overlooking Stage and Buffet by Jacques-Imo's -$200
- Front Row Reserved Seat - First Floor with Reserved VIP Seat + Second Floor Access and Buffet - $250