Bring "New Orleans All the Way Live" to your community radio station
Availability AND FORMAT Details
- No cost for non-commercial stations.
- New shows each week.
- Each station can air the show weekly, monthly, or as needed.
- All music used is recorded and owned by WWOZ 90.7FM, New Orleans.
- 60-minute and 59-minute formats.
- Structured in two half-hour segments with a music bed at the end of each segment for station identification.
- WAV or MP3 format.
- Download from a secure FTP site.
The full series is available to radio stations at no cost. Just contact Russell Shelton, the New Orleans All the Way Live Administrator, at email@example.com to get access to the program.
Contact the Producer, George Ingmire, at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Orleans All the Way Live in the National and International Market
- The program launched in March of 2009 and has completed over 250 episodes.
- Each month, the program and its sponsors reach more than 2 million listeners.
- WWOZ.org offers on-demand streaming versions of each episode, complete with graphics, full show descriptions, and special web features.
- WWOZ.org alone grosses more than 1 Million online streams each month.
- 59 affiliated stations across 46 US markets and 24 states subscribe.
- Additionally, subscribers in all 46 markets stream the show as they air it.
- The program has a strong Gulf South following with more than 25 subscribing stations in cities and college towns spanning Texas to Florida.
- Major Markets subscribed to the program include: New Orleans, Nashville, Chicago, Tampa, NYC, Baltimore, Albuquerque, and St. Louis.
- Our International Market spans three continents in markets with over 750,000 monthly listeners in Australia, Puerto Rico, and Scotland.
Testimonials about New Orleans All the Way Live
WHRO/WHRV, Norfolk and Newport News, VA: "We value eclectic and diverse ethnic programming as an alternative to mainstream media both in the Norfolk/Newport News DMA, but to a worldwide streaming audience as well."
WTIP, Grand Marais, MN: "Being at the Northern tip of the North Shore of Lake Superior in Minnesota, it’s great to be able to provide our listeners with programming from the Gulf Coast that centers on good music, unique culture and tasty food. Music of New Orleans is enjoyed many along the North Shore and in the North Woods. In the deep snows of mid-Winter, NOATWL brings the warmth of the Gulf to our listeners."
KSVR, Mt. Vernon, WA: "Along with local programming, KSVR brings voices and experiences of other American communities to our community, to help people feel a part of something larger, something national, and we frequently find that it is something familiar. NOAWL puts our community in touch with the people and places of one of the most notable Gulf Coast regions, and also, everyone loves good food, great music, and some adventure!"
WRTU, San Juan Puerto Rico: "We subscribe to the show because it is a link to the music and culture of New Orleans, a brave and noble city whose legacy and traditions are admired and cherished all over the world."
KEDM, Monroe, LA: "New Orleans All the Way Live brings the essence of New Orleans into your living room. WWOZ makes recordings of music that simply are not heard anywhere else."