Jazz Fest 2016 happens April 22 - May 1
WWOZ's Piano Night will be Monday, April 25
Jazz Fest 2016 Lineup
Jazz Fest Live Broadcast
Sync Up 2016
Photo Highlights from Jazz Fest 2015
Brass Pass Tickets
Have the Ultimate Jazz Fest Experience.
See the photo highlights from 2015 here.
Jonesin' for Jazz Fest?
Jazz Fest Food
Over the past several Jazz Fests, we took on the onerous task of compiling photos of your favorite Jazz Fest foods. Check out all the tasty results below.
- Crawfish Bisque
- Ya Ka Mein
- Hot Sausage Po-Boy
- Crawfish Strudel
- Spicy Natchitoches Meat Pie
- Crawfish Enchiladas
- Cajun Duck Po-Boy
- Mango Freeze
- Trout Baquet
- Crawfish Bread
- Crawfish Monica
- Cochon de Lait Po-Boy
- Pheasant, Quail & Andouille Gumbo
- Fried Soft Shell Crab Po-Boy
- Crawfish Sack, Oyster Patty and Crawfish Beignets
- Pecan Catfish Meunière and Fried Crab Cake
It's the coolest thing at Jazz Fest!
Get festival gear at the Swamp Shop!
The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Foundation puts on more than just Jazz Fest. Your ticket to Jazz Fest helps support these year-round community events and programs produced by the NOJHF.
- » Heritage School of Music
- » Jazz Journey Concert Series
- » Community Day of Service
- » Community Outreach Tickets
- » Community Partnership Grants
- » Talent Exchange
- » Gospel Is Alive
- » Louisiana Cajun Zydeco Festival
- » Class Got Brass
- » Tom Dent Lecture Series
- » Crescent City Blues and BBQ Festival
- » Congo Square New World Rhythms Festival
- » Treme Gumbo Festival
- » Jazz and Heritage Archive
- » Jazz and Heritage Gala
- » Sync Up Conference