Make sure to sign up before March 15!
This year Team O-Z is gathering again to have a ball at New Orleans' largest road-run, the Crescent City Classic on April 19, 2014, and raise funds for our beloved community radio-station.
In 2013 WWOZ's team of runners, walkers, and dancers led all ten Charity Partners at the Crescent City Classic 10-kilometer event. We led in our number of participants (45) and in the amount of funds we raised ($7,614).
We also also had a ball! We enjoyed ourselves in uniquely giving and Ozillian ways.
You can join Team O-Z 2014 here at the page for entries provided by the Crescent City Classic, runforitccc10k.eventbrite.com
. Scroll to WWOZ among the ten Charity Partners and sign up directly.
Here are some of the Crescent City Classic's incentives for its Charity Partner team-members:
- Free entry to the CCC so long as the team-member raises at least $200 in pledges to sponsor her or him by April 14, 2014.
- Unique Chairty bib-number for every team-member (with first name on bib for everyone who registers before March 15).
- Unique Charity Crescent City Classic 10-K T-shirt
- Private Tents with private port-o-lets and refreshments near the Start and Finish areas.
- Highest fundraiser per team receives a 2014 Crescent City Clasic Collector's Edition poster.
- Highest fundraiser overall (by April 14) will receive a free room at the CCC's host hotel, the Hyatt Regency beside the event's Start at Poydras and Loyola streets.
Add to these incentives the certainty that Team O-Z will again have a SPECTACULAR T-shirt.
We're aiming to have WWOZ's cup SOON overfow with 100 or more in our 2014 Team! We can raise more than $20,000 through this very special way of showing love for WWOZ. And again have a ball!
Questions? Contact Maryse Dejean at firstname.lastname@example.org / 504.568.1238
or Don Paul at email@example.com.