WWOZ and the New Orleans House of Blues are teaming up again to offer a great yearly pass for WWOZ Members. The WWOZ House of Blues Pass gets you into the great shows that the House of Blues in New Orleans has to offer for all of 2011!
New this year! House of Blues is now offering Foundation Room Membership benefits to all WWOZ House of Blues Pass holders, with personal Concierge service and access to the beautiful and exclusive Foundation Room.
The Pass grants you:
- Access to all concerts in the Music Hall and The Parish with a reservation
- One HOB Pass is good for one ticket to each show requested
- 10% off at the House of Blues restaurant and retail store with the presentation of your Pass
New! House of Blues Foundation Room Benefits:
- One touch personal Concierge service
- Advance concert notification and purchasing privileges for House of Blues tickets
- Quarterly premium hosted bar Member appreciation events
- Monthly gourmet dinners and themed parties
- Access to Live entertainment and late-night DJ’s in the Foundation Room Lounge
- Weekly email updates on upcoming concerts and member events
- Passholder may have 3 guests in the room at any time
- Passholder receives 2 tickets to House of Blues Sunday Gospel Brunch
- Membership privileges at home (New Orleans) venue only
How to use your WWOZ House of Blues Pass:
- Simply call the House of Blues to request your ticket for any eligible show and your tickets will be waiting for you at the door!
- Tickets must be requested in advance and will be available for pick up on the night of the event at show doors.
- Photo identification and the Pass are required in order to pick up your ticket(s) from the Box Office. The tickets are only released to the pass holder and are non-transferable. Resale of your tickets is not in the spirit of the program, and is not allowed.
- Please note: Pass is not applicable towards benefit events, offsite events, private events, or concert events that have an open bar, and seating is not included. Tickets to sold-out events subject to General Manager approval.