Member's Forum.
Login or Register to post comments or add forum topics

Song about wine

Several months ago, my clock radio (set to WWOZ, naturally) woke me up with an upbeat, catchy and hilarious song about wine. The bits I can remember have been stuck in my head ever since, but I don't know the title or the band, and I can't find any info on it by searching online. I also don't remember the day or even the month I heard it, so going back through the playlists won't really help.

The chorus details a succession of glasses of wine and where each one was consumed. A rough, partial paraphrase: "glass after work, glass at the bar, glass in the taxi and a glass when you get home..." There's also some lyric about habitually asking girls to marry you after drinking too much wine.

Does anybody know who sings this song, what the title is or anything else relevant to it? It's kind of driving me mad these days.

Thanks in advance to the musical hive-mind! Love WWOZ!

Josh

Ha! Nevermind! I had no idea

Ha! Nevermind! I had no idea the playlists were searchable. I found it right after posting the above. It was "Wine Oh Wine" by The Two Man Gentleman Band, which seems to be an awesome band.

Still love WWOZ!

Login or Register to post comments or add forum topics