Belleville Assisted Living and the St. Margaret’s Foundation will host a FREE Senior Health and Wellness Symposium for local seniors ages 55+. The event will include presentations by industry experts on a variety of topics pertaining to physical, mental and emotional health. Event speakers will include representatives from West Jefferson Medical Center, Smiles 2 Geaux, Live 2 B Healthy Senior Fitness and Peoples Health. Presentations included are:
• Physical Fitness At Any Age (Presentation to include a short exercise class tailored to all physical abilities)
• Maintaining Oral Health
• Nutrition and Healthy Eating Habits for Seniors (Presentation to include a light brunch)
• Controlling Stress, Anxiety and Depression
• Understanding Memory Loss – Tips for Improving Memory and Cognition
• Understanding Insurance, Medicare and Medicaid
Registration is required as seating is limited. Call 504-362-7166 or email email@example.com to register.