WWOZ is proud to announce its newest sponsor - The Green Project!
Serving New Orleans since 1994, The Green Project operates a warehouse store and lumberyard to sell building materials that otherwise would go into area landfills. It actively solicits materials from the public, businesses, agencies and individuals.
The Green Project conducts regular environmental workshops focusing on the R's of sustainability: reduce, reuse, reclaim, repair, recycle, repurpose, restore, rehabilitate.
When you sponsor programming and projects at WWOZ, you help support an important American cultural asset in New Orleans that has been gaining international attention for the past several years. We're not only on traditional radio airwaves here in New Orleans, we're broadcasting all over the world on the Internet at WWOZ.org.
» Learn about all of WWOZ's sponsorship opportunities
To receive a WWOZ Radio Media Kit or for information on WWOZ underwriting and sponsorship, please email WWOZ Underwriting or call at (504) 252-6025.
WWOZ has a local, national and global audience of mostly affluent, well-educated and influential citizens. They are achievers and key decision makers at work, active community participants, and informed purchasers of quality goods and services. They also travel often for pleasure and participate in leisure activities.
- Check out our WWOZ One-Sheet - offering facts and figures about WWOZ and our listeners.
- A typical hour on 'OZ contains 80 seconds of sponsor messaging. An hour on a commercial station has up to 20 minutes of commercials, desensitizing listeners to messaging.
- WWOZ has over 100,000 listeners per week, comprised of 60,000 local listeners and another 40,000 people tuning in via digital streams from around the country and world.
- Our web site WWOZ.org has over 100,000 monthly unique visitors. Those numbers more than double during the annual New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival.
- WWOZ is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so all donations — including program underwriting — are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
More Info & Audio Samples