The New Orleans Wine & Food Experience is one of the premiere events in the Big Easy, showcasing what the city does best. In its 23rd year, this New Orleans festival has become one of most incredible culinary events in the nation, attracting over 10,000 gourmands and connoisseurs as well as art and music lovers. We locals also have no problem with enjoying excellent food, exceptional wine, and a great time!
Each year, hundreds of wineries and restaurants participate. Menus feature local flavor and innovative new creations inspired by diverse cuisines. Top chefs from around the city create culinary experiences like no other. Over two dozen restaurants feature special dining evenings throughout the New Orleans festival. The weekend also features over 1,000 wines from around the world, with special tasting events from wineries. You can enjoy grand tasting events, promenade evenings in the French Quarter, and seminar series to hone your palate. For the grand finale, attend the gala at the end!
NOWFE also care about the community and want to make New Orleans a better place to live. Over the past 23 years, they have raised more than $1 million for local non-profit organizations. From food banks to culinary schools, the beneficiaries have been able to help our community and our culture thrive. This year the Southern Food & Beverage Museum (SoFAB) has been chosen as the recipient of 40% of the event proceeds, with the remaining 60% being shared among a number of other local nonprofits. NOWFE’s mission is to support the local community by donating its profits to hospitality-based education programs and other vital community organizations.